The Sacrament of Baptism is usually celebrated on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month. Check with parish office for upcoming dates. Please download the baptism request form, Baptism Request Form Summer2013
Sacrament of Baptism
We look forward to the celebration of your baby’s Baptism. The following points will be helpful to you.
- A preparation meeting for parents and sponsors will be held in the Parish Centre.Prior to the Baptism Please enquire from the parish secretary for dates
- The Baptism begins at 1.30 p.m. sharp.
Please try to be at the church fifteen minutes(15 minutes) before the ceremony.
- Remember to bring with you a
- Baptismal Candle
- Christening Shawl / Robe
- Members of the Baptism Team will be present in the Church to help at the Baptism
- It is customary to give an offering to the Church on the occasion of Baptism. It should be given to a member of the Baptism team
- We wish you a very happy and pleasant day for your baby’s Baptism and we look forward to seeing you at church to helping you in any way we can.
Rev. Melvyn Mullins