Welcome to St Bernadette’s

St. Bernadette’s Parish is located in the Archdiocese of Dublin on Clogher Road, Crumlin, Dublin 12. Constituted in 1947 from Dolphins Barn, the first church was located on the nearby Rutland Avenue. In December 1957 the church moved to its present location at the cross roads of Sundrive Road and Clogher Road

 

About admin

Webmaster
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.